Tuesday, February 2, 2010

To My Valentine IncrediMail Stationery

I can't wait, to see the season premier of Lost tonight. I saw some clips from ABC's site and must say it only gets more confusing. lol! How can Locke be in two places? Maybe Jacob became Locke and that wasn't really him being put in the fire? Who knows? Oh well, I guess I better get down to business so I can get dinner on the table so I'm ready for 7:00pm.

I created my new stationery using this beautiful kit by Vicki of Gemini Creationz. And you guessed it, it's on sale right now at Twilight Scraps for only $2.10. Once again, I don't know when this sale ends so if you're interested in purchasing it head on over as soon as you can. I also just love this new tube pack by Suzanne Woolcott so I had to create with this little girl.



Click on the preview to download from 4shared. If you are interested in more Suzanne Woolcott stats, look to the left and click on the link under labels that says IncrediMail Stationery : Gorjuss and it will move them all on the same page for easier download.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete