Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Love Story IncrediMail Stationery

Everyone went back to work and school yesterday so I was able to sit down at the computer and create without distractions. Of course both boys are sick today so they are here with me. Go figure, two weeks off and healthy, one day of school and they get sick. lol! They've been pretty active this afternoon so I expect they will be returning to school tomorrow.

I found this beautiful scrap kit by Soxie called The Love Story and had to create with it. She has so many beautiful elements in this kit plus, I just love these little cookie posers. If you are interested in purchasing this beautiful kit, it's on sale right now for $2.10 at Soxie's new store called The Goodie Loft

Click on the preview to download from 4shared.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete