Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It Must Be Love IncrediMail Stationery

Oh man, it's taken me all day to get over here to add my latest stationery. My internet kept going out. It seems to be fixed, well at least for the time being. I probably just jinxed myself typing that. lol!

I'm still on my high about my Saints winning. This is the first time they've ever got this far. Of course the t-shirts I ordered on NFL.com are back ordered. But I guess that's okay, as it just shows how many fans ordered them before me. ♥

My latest IncrediMail stationery was created using a beautiful kit by Ishona of Athena Designs called It Must Be Love. It's available at Twilight Scraps And guess what, it's on sale right now for just $2.11, regularly priced at $3.25. I'm not sure how long this sale is going to last so head on over as soon as you can. I'm also using the beautiful artwork of Suzanne Woolcott. This tube can be found in the new tube pack she just released called "The Loveheart Girls."


Click on the preview to download from 4shared. If you are interested in more Suzanne Woolcott stats, look to the left and click on the link under labels that says IncrediMail Stationery : Gorjuss and it will move them all on the same page for easier download.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete