Sunday, November 1, 2009

You are my life now - Twilight IncrediMail stationery

I just loved working with this gorgeous kit called Clair de Lune by my friend Stina There were so many beautiful elements in this kit, that I couldn't decide which ones to use. I'm using the beautiful artwork of Irene Shpak in this stationery.
Click on the preview to download from 4shared. If you are interested in my other Twilight Stationery look to the left and click on the label called IncrediMail Stationery : Twilight. It will move it all on the same page and make it easier to click the links.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete