Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Happy Halloween IncrediMail Stationery

Happy Weekend everyone!! It's so quiet around the house today. My daughter and grandsons went to visit family and will be away until tomorrow. The dogs and cats are even missing them. Please pray for a safe journey for them. I always worry myself sick whenever any of my family is on the road.

I just finished creating with this awesome scrap kit by Shani of Wicked Princess Scraps called Spookylicious. It was also part of the collab put together by the designers of Twilight Scraps and was free with a $10 purchase. Unfortunately that expired on October 1 but you can still get the kit at Twilight Scraps for only $2.04. This kit has the two cutest little witches. I had a hard time deciding which one to use in this stat. Everything I used is in the kit, included the flying bat which I animated.

Click on the preview to download from 4shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment