Thursday, September 10, 2009

Two new IncrediMail Stationery

I just finished two new IncrediMail stationery using a beautiful scrap kit by Chassity of Polka Dot Scraps called Rosalie. If you are interested in purchasing this awesome kit, you can get it at Twilight Scraps. In the first stationery I'm using the beautiful artwork of Svetlana Makarova

In the second letter I'm once again using the beautiful artwork of Marijke Peeters. I would like to thank both ladies for allowing their artwork to be used.

Click on the previews to download. If you are addicted to Twilight like I am and are interested in my other Twilight Stationery look to the left and click on the label called IncrediMail Stationery : Twilight. It will move it all on the same page and make it easier to click the links.




No comments:

Post a Comment