Saturday, September 26, 2009

Questionnaire

Thanks for sending this Tam

1. How long have you been using PSP, PS?
I have been using PSP for about 2 years and haven't really tried Photoshop yet. One day, but not yet.

2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits?
I started in MySpace. I was always getting tags from my friends on my profile and joined a group to get them. Eventually I took the plunge and started to make my own tags by doing tutorials that I had seen posted, then started to offer them in groups. I really learned alot when I joined Stepping Stones Through PSP.

3. Who`s your fave artist? -
Hmmm... I have several. One is Suzanne Woolcott, seeing her tags is what really made me want to learn more about what the artwork was about. Then I have several artists that I've just recently discovered. David Desbois, Marijke Peeters, Cathy Hubbard, Ora Moon, Myka Jelina, and Psyco Jimi to name a few.

4.Who`s your favourite Scrap Designer?
I don't think I can pick any just one, as they all bring something different to scrap designing.

5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday?
Scrappin' Cop, Humbug Graphics, and whoever comes up from FeedBlitz -- I subscribe to a lot of blogs to keep up with my favorite designers :)

I will now pass this Questionnaire on to:

Tammy Jo's Creations
Stylin Serina
Susan from Tootypup Scraps

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog..
    It's great seeing my name mentioned here..lol

    My best,
    Psyco

    ReplyDelete