Friday, September 25, 2009

New blog layout by Gems

Woot!!! I just love my new blog layout that my awesome friend Gems made for me!!!! She is a fellow Twilight addict :) and used an awesome kit by Irene Alexeeva called Her Lullaby. Thank you so much Gems!!!! I absolutely love my new layout!!!
You can visit Gems blog or Irene's store by clicking on their names. I have to get this gorgeous kit so I can make some stationery. So keep an eye out for one soon. Scrap Orchard is having a customer appreciation sale in October and I'm hoping this one will be on sale.

2 comments:

  1. WOW - this is simply a breathtaking kit and she really did an awesome job with the layout.

    hugs
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tam!! I know, Gems is so awesome!! I love this kit too and hope to get it soon. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete