Friday, August 14, 2009

Shroom Faery IncrediMail Stationery

Happy Friday!!! I've just finished a new stationery called Shroom Faery using the amazing artwork of Ora Moon. I also used a beautiful kit by Cindy of Digiscrapations called Rose. Isn't that beautiful rose frame that the faery is sitting in gorgeous! Most of what is in the palette for this stationery was from the great ribbons and various elements in the kit. I've also seen templates around and thought I would give it a go and design my own using the preset shapes in psp, so I used the papers with those. I'm not that great at it but I gave it my all. lol!

To download this stationery please click on the preview below and it will take you to 4shared to download.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Wendy,

    Your Shroom Faery stat is absolutely beautiful,
    so delicate and with such marvelous colors.
    Thank you so much!!

    Hugs and Ribbits,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete