Monday, July 20, 2009

New IncrediMail stationery calledTwilight Fairytale

Oops, I forgot to post this new stationery called Twilight Fairytale. I actually finished it on July 15. It seems like there aren't enough hours in a day since it's summer and I'm watching the grandsons full time. Anyway, this stationery features art by Irene Shpak. I bought it as soon as soon as I saw that it was for sale at MPT. If you know of any other artists that have Twilight art, please leave a comment so I can check them out. I didn't use a scrap kit for this one, I kind of created as I went along. I also used some Twilight wordart that I found by Bethany. If you're ever looking for fantastic wordart, her blog is the place to look.

Click on the preview to download from 4shared. If you are interested in my other Twilight Stationery look to the left and click on the label called IncrediMail Stationery : Twilight. It will move it all on the same page and make it easier to click the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment