Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dreaming In Color IM Stationery

Happy Thursday! Our four day weekend begins tomorrow in honor of the 4th of July. I just found out that they are going to have a free fireworks display in Dallas on Saturday. We're not too sure if we are going to go because usually free means massive crowds and I hate to be in those. lol! We did buy a lot of fireworks ourselves so it won't be a loss if we don't go.

I created my newest animated stationery using the beautiful artwork of Angela Newman. I just discovered her artwork some months back and love her images. You can get her artwork at AMI if you're interested. I also used this gorgeous scrap kit called Renesmee by Sox of Soxsational Scraps. I didn't create extras for this stationery yet, but if I do I'll post them later.

Click on the image to download from 4shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment