Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dr. Cullen

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends. We in the U.S. are gearing up for a four day weekend to celebrate Independence Day on the 4th. We've had fireworks since last weekend and my grandsons keep asking if we can set them off. lol! I took the calendar out today and showed them today's date and then showed them Saturday. Tyler, the five year old understands. Kyle will probably keep asking about it though since he's three. lol!

I just finished this stationery using Sox of Soxsational Scraps new kit Nurse Nikki. From the moment I saw it, I knew what I had to make. This kit has so many awesome elements from the stethoscope, to the little band aid. I had so much fun putting it together. I used the awesome work again of the most talented David Desbois. I saw he had new art on his Deviantart account called Eclipse and got excited but it's of Hayden Panettiere aka Claire from Heroes. Don't get me wrong, it's amazing just like his other works, it's just not Twilight and that's what I thought when I read the title. lol! You fellow addicts understand, right? lol!

Click on the preview to download from 4shared. If you are interested in my other Twilight Stationery look to the left and click on the label called IncrediMail Stationery : Twilight. It will move it all on the same page and make it easier to click the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment