Thursday, June 4, 2009

"Twilight" Forbidden Love

Okay, fess up! How many times have you watched the New Moon trailer? LOL! I have to have my fix at least a couple times a day. November can't get here fast enough for me.

Today I have an animated IncrediMail stationery using artwork by one of my favorite artists, David Desbois.I've also used a beautiful kit by Sox of Soxsational Scraps called "Twilight" Forbidden Love. She has a great variety of elements and papers to play around with so I'll probably be making something else with it real soon. I'm really excited because she just released her second twilight kit called Twilight the Quileutes. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Click on the preview to download from 4shared. If you are interested in my other Twilight Stationery look to the left and click on the label called IncrediMail Stationery : Twilight. It will move it all on the same page and make it easier to click the links.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much!!
    I'm a Twilight fan too and a member of Team Edward... LOL
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. TYVM!! I'm a Twilight fan too and a proud member of Team Edward... LOL
    Hugs dear

    ReplyDelete