Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Star Light...Star Bright IncrediMail Stationery

Can you believe that today is the last day in June? This year is flying by quickly. Today I've got a new IncrediMail stationery that I created using an adorable scrap kit by Brenda and Glenda of JosDZigns called Gone Camping. I found the cutest artwork to go with it by Rion Vernon's PinUpToons. This is an animated stationery with the campfire flickering and smoke coming from the roasting marshmallows. You can't see it in the stationery preview but if you go down to the extras preview you can get an idea of what it looks like.
I'll be back in a little bit with the July 2009 calendar so check back a little later.
Click on the preview to download from 4shared.



I've also created some extras tags for you to use in your groups. Please do not alter my tags by adding anything to them. If you agree to use them as is, then you can download from 4shared by clicking on the image.

2 comments:

  1. File link not valid for the extras tags, Sweetie. I snagged the stat though!
    Hugs, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know sweetie, I just updated it. I think 4shared gets hungry sometimes. lol! Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete