Monday, June 22, 2009

Splish Splosh Splash IncrediMail Stationery

Wow another short weekend! How come when you're doing something you don't want to do, it drags but when you want to relax and enjoy the time with your family it speeds by? I hope all the dads and single moms who are also dads had a great Father's Day.
My latest IncrediMail stationery was so much fun to create with. I created it using an adorable scrap kit called Splish Splosh Splash by Sox of Soxsational Scraps. So many elements so little time. Lol!
Click on the preview to download from 4shared.


I've also created some extras for you to use. Please do not add your name to them or change in anyway. They are to be used as is. If you agree to that you can download them by clicking on the tag below. The actual size of the tags are 500 x 389 but I had to make the preview 400 x 311 so it would fit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment