Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Protector

Happy Sunday evening from Dallas, Texas! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I've been playing with a new kit called Twilight - The Quileutes by Sox of Soxsational Scraps. I told you I couldn't wait to play with this amazing kit. lol! The beautiful wolves that are featured in this new stationery came from this wonderful kit and well, actually everything I used in this stationery is from her kit so I'm not using any outside art. This is an animated stationery, if you look at the wolves their hair is blowing in the wind along with the stars that are also animated.

Click on the preview to download from 4shared. If you are interested in my other Twilight Stationery look to the left and click on the label called IncrediMail Stationery : Twilight. It will move it all on the same page and make it easier to click the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment