Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New IncrediMail Stationery "Twilight Fan"

Here is another animated IncrediMail stationery using artwork by Ismael Rac. I love how you can customize his tubes because of all the selections he gives you to create with. I've also used a beautiful kit by Sox of Soxsational Scraps called Bella's Lullaby. It's another awesome kit loaded with elements. I was so tickled when I saw that the piano and matching bench are part of it, I mean you expect great elements but a piano and bench. Yep, I was doing a happy dance. lol!

Click on the preview to download from 4shared. If you are interested in my other Twilight Stationery look to the left and click on the label called IncrediMail Stationery : Twilight. It will move it all on the same page and make it easier to click the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment