Tuesday, June 30, 2009

July 2009 Calendar - Twilight

Important announcement: New Moon will be out in theatres in 142 days!!!!! ROFL!! Seriously, it can't get here fast enough for me!

Well it's that time of month and I've created this month's calendar using one of my favorite scenes in the movie. I've made it in two sizes for the different sized monitors. One in 1024x640 for smaller monitors and 1280x768 for larger monitors. Below is a small preview of what it looks like:


Click on the size you want and you will be taken directly to 4shared for download. I wouldn't mind if you leave me a nice comment too. :) Oh yeah and don't forget about joining the new Twilight group that Soxie and I started. If you would like to join others with OCD (Obsessive Cullen Disorder) or wolf fever click Dazzled Dreams.

Click here for 1024x640

Click here for 1280x800

No comments:

Post a Comment