Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fabulous Fifties IncrediMail Stationery

Well it's officially Sunday here in Texas so Happy Father's Day to all the awesome dads out there. I've had a busy week trying to get this Vista 64 bit computer working like it was before it started messing up. Notice I didn't say working right, cause I don't think Vista ever works right. lol!

I created my latest IncrediMail stationery using Tamara of Just a Girl's Designs beautiful kit "Fabulous Fifties" I had so much fun trying to decide which of the elements I was going to use in from this packed kit. I couldn't resist and animated this one too. It's hard to tell by the screenshot because of course it only takes a screenshot of what is currently on the screen but the little music notes dance around the frame, along with the jukebox lighting up and there are a couple of other animated things on there as well.

Click on the preview to download from 4shared.


No comments:

Post a Comment