Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dr. Carlisle Cullen -Twilight Stationery and Extras Tags

Wahooo! I was having Twilight withdrawal so I had to create another Twilight IncrediMail stationery. Once again, I'm using the fabulous artwork of David Desbois, using his latest Twilight drawing of Dr. Carlisle Cullen. I'm also using a wonderful FTU (free to use) scrap kit called The Cold One by Sox of Soxsational Scraps. Just click on her name and it will take you to her blog where you can download this kit for free. Thanks so much Sox for once again showing how generous you are by always offering free things for us to download.
Click on the preview to download from 4shared. If you are interested in my other Twilight Stationery look to the left and click on the label called IncrediMail Stationery : Twilight. It will move it all on the same page and make it easier to click the links.


I've also created some extras tags for you to use in your groups. Please do not alter my tags by adding anything to them. If you agree to use them as is, then you can download from 4shared by clicking on the image. This preview tag is in the download, so please get it from there since it's a tight fit in this column it might have cut off part of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment