Saturday, May 2, 2009

Twilight Stationery

Oh gosh, I just bought some Twilight kits from Studio Girls Scrapbook Graphics. I can't wait to create with them. They have AWESOME elements so come back next week to see what I've created.

Here are three that I finished recently. All are using the awesome artwork of David Desbois. The top two were made without a scrapkit but I used a FTU scrapkit by Ivys Inspirations on the bottom one.

I'm not going to lie, this html coding is kicking my butt. The slightest thing makes it not work. It took me forever to get the two Gorjuss stats posted. I hope these go smoother. lol!

So without further ado here they are. Just click on each preview and it will take you to 4shared to download. If I did the coding right, it should just take you to another tab and leave this one open so it will be easy if you want to download more than one. Fingers crossed.





No comments:

Post a Comment