Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Moon Desktop Calendar

I've come up with a desktop calendar for June. This is the first one I've ever made so if you have any suggestions on how to improve it let me know. I've made it in two sizes for the different sized monitors. One in 1024x640 for smaller monitors and 1280x768 for larger monitors. I'm using the official New Moon poster as the background with some photo manipulations added to make it fit.


Click on the size you want and you will be taken directly to 4shared for download. I wouldn't mind if you leave me a nice comment too. :) I need something to make me smile about this new computer. Hugs, Wendy

Click here for 1024x640


Click here for 1280x800

1 comment:

  1. I love twlight omg.

    Thanks for the share hun,

    thunderdreams aka Edna

    ReplyDelete