Saturday, April 18, 2009

Help I think I'm suffering from Obsessive Twilight Disorder.

*Sigh* you caught me. I love the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I can’t believe I resisted watching the movie and reading the books for so long. If you haven’t read the books yet, I recommend you see the movie first, that way you won’t be disappointed. Don’t get me wrong I thoroughly enjoyed watching the movie. The actors were amazing, so much so, that I fell in love with the vampire. ROFL! It’s just that books go into so much more detail than any movie would ever be able to show. Yes, it’s a young adult series, but that just means you don’t have to endure the gratuitous sex scenes that have nothing to do with the plot like in adult movies. It was a true romance… fans face. Once I sat down to start reading the book Twilight it was hard to put down. It took me one day to read it and I found myself not being able to stop reading the series. I was reading one book a day. Talk about eye strain and butt ache. Lol!

Stephenie hasn’t finished Midnight Sun yet. It’s the fifth book in the series and it’s from Edward’s perspective. Unfortunately someone released a partial draft on the internet so Stephenie has decided to post it on her site for her fans to read if they wish. Its 264 pages!!! I haven’t read it yet. I have to make sure I’m at a place when no one wants to interrupt me because once I start I know I won’t be able to stop. I hope the book is published soon or I will be left hanging and that will drive me crazy. Lol! Stephenie Meyer is an awesome story teller. I’ve heard some say they don’t like the series, I find that it’s usually because it’s not a scary vampire movie and they feel let down. Personally I was sitting on the edge of my seat quite a few times as I read the books. Not so much because it was scary but because it was intense and you didn’t know which way things were going to go. I even cried a couple of times.

Well here is a result of my Twilight Obsession. It’s stationery for IncrediMail. I’m using the awesome artwork of Debora Aguelo and I did a search on stock.xchng for the background. I think I’ll have another goodie for you to use. And yes it will be Twilight related, so check back.

Click on the preview to download this stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment